P|U|N|K|

« Older   Newer »
moltisanti
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 01:44

this guy played a few times already and i was suspiscious.
We spec, and there is the demo www.sendspace.com/file/3hd9qu
Thanks to saint the uptown part is not very interesting (even if sometimes he knows EXACTlY where ennemies are), but on tpike, there is no doubt.

Someone confirm ty.
He get banned already.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 02:22

Guys, this is the same FlyOver dude -.- He applied to ns. But we've started to suspect him too. I'll watch the demo and see for confirmation.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 03:09

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's a hack. He's gotten really good at hiding it, though. When I first watched it without shownormals some parts seemed ok. But with shownormals, it's easy to see. Whenever he approaches someone he looks away from them as he slides in, then he flicks his aim onto them; it seems he's been practicing this for a while. Turnpike was way too obvious, he even traced the walls a couple of times. Could you please give me the ip so I can match it with the one we have of him?

ap3x'‚'REAPER
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 03:30

Umm didn't i already tell you this kookies? Awhile ago xd and you said he was legit :D JK bro but good thing we know now.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 04:19

QUOTE (ap3x'‚'REAPER @ 26/4/2012, 03:30) 
Umm didn't i already tell you this kookies? Awhile ago xd and you said he was legit :D JK bro but good thing we know now.

Lol reaper he seemed clean at the time. Did a little background check and many of his demos have been reviewed by the UAA. So idk why he's hacking, he's very good. :S

phd_killer
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 13:13

[quote="flyOver"]Haha, so guess what? This guy got banned from [TRY]Server TS. Yay!
These crackers thought we were hacking, me and bean<3. No spectations or
anything. SaintHawk raged and just banned us cause me and bean were
trashing them 2v3. LOLOLOLZ.

[/QUOTE]

That is what he said the first time he was banned.

Hackers are always very quick on the defensive/offensive insulting... Behavior is almost as good as a demo to ban hackers...

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 15:43

Yeah the ip's match. I'm trying to get a good answer out of him on the ns forum, nobody interfere. But I strongly agree, his attitude is terrible. I would expect better from someone who has had a near-death experience.

<(^^)> Holy
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 17:26

This sucks i liked him... =/

Thateffingterrorist
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 18:03

Another reason why I think clans overall shouldn't recruit players depending on skills, because there are too many of those kind of piss chuggers. Main reason why I really rarely play UT also, lots of people hack.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 18:21

QUOTE (Thateffingterrorist @ 26/4/2012, 13:03) 
Another reason why I think clans overall shouldn't recruit players depending on skills, because there are too many of those kind of piss chuggers. Main reason why I really rarely play UT also, lots of people hack.

If you wanna play competitively in leagues, you need to recruit people based on skills.
But you have to be extra careful.

(edit : my current avatar is worst than the crossdresser I used when sarah_ applied...) :sick:

phd_killer
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 18:37

QUOTE (moltisanti @ 25/4/2012, 20:44) 
this guy played a few times already and i was suspiscious.
We spec, and there is the demo www.sendspace.com/file/3hd9qu
Thanks to saint the uptown part is not very interesting (even if sometimes he knows EXACTlY where ennemies are), but on tpike, there is no doubt.

Someone confirm ty.
He get banned already.

If TP is even more evident, then their must be hacks, because even on Uptown, there is tons of wall tracing.
Each time he preshoots, there is an enemy right there.

he waits near elevator, and looks toward the middle of elevator, while enemies would come to him form left and right.
But with shownormals, you can see all enemies are near laundry, where he is looking...

Obvious is Obvious to me !

SaintHawk
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 19:59

I told you all

I told you all

No one believed me except kish (But he thinks everyone hacks)

Told you all

Rakish
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 20:57

QUOTE (SaintHawk @ 26/4/2012, 20:59) 

I don't think everyone hacks i become suspicious when i see strange things while playing, that's all...

P.S.
Kokes (if i'm not wrong) this is a public section of the forum...

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 21:53

lmao. Love you too Kishy.

HellYeah!!!
view post Posted on 26/4/2012, 22:30

QUOTE (Rakish @ 26/4/2012, 15:57) 
QUOTE (SaintHawk @ 26/4/2012, 20:59) 

I don't think everyone hacks i become suspicious when i see strange things while playing, that's all...

P.S.
Kokes (if i'm not wrong) this is a public section of the forum...

This is public to anyone who is registered. If people are not logged into the forums, this section Hackers&Bans are unable to be viewed by them.

17 replies since 26/4/2012, 01:44   244 views