tamper.HIGH

« Older   Newer »
Toad
view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 05:14

QUOTE (cookiemonsta1 @ 26/5/2012, 22:53) 
BTW he changed his name to rabbit.HIGH

lol he changed his name to one of the best canadians players' name.
Funny

ap3x'‚'REAPER
view post Posted on 1/6/2012, 17:56

Well not sure about that but I guess he stole Falco's name for a little. He calls hacks whenever he dies like an idiot, and is just an annoying little kid that really needs to be banned from the server. He calls hacks on me and when he is on the same team he team shoots me, like a pest. Still don't know why he isn't banned but it is up to you TRY people. My thought on it.

REAPER

Fishescantsmoke
view post Posted on 1/6/2012, 19:12

I kinda like him.

And I dont think he is rabbit.HIGH

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 1/6/2012, 21:28

Yesterday he played on the TRY server and renamed to falco.mp3 and started TKing everyone. He also has a bind that basically says that falco hacks, even though he has no proof. I will be disappointed if he remains unbanned.

moltisanti
view post Posted on 1/6/2012, 21:34

You guys have rcon ?
Ban him if you think he diserve it

cookiemonsta1
view post Posted on 1/6/2012, 21:53

well why dont u lazy ppl just get his ip for both names and figure it out or just ban his ip and if u dont see rabbit anymre its him!!

phd_killer
view post Posted on 1/6/2012, 21:58

I guess he doesn't want to get banned cause he didn't do shit while I was there except a couple of spam (no radio sound).

Then came Luckypops. I can't stand that attention whore and I just left the server.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 1/6/2012, 22:15

QUOTE (moltisanti @ 1/6/2012, 21:34) 
You guys have rcon ?
Ban him if you think he diserve it

I don't have rcon, although I think at least somebody in -nS| has the rcon. And isn't the whole point of the bans and hackers section to make a communal decision about people? There's supposed to be order in this kind of thing, and I think you'd want it to remain that way. So for that reason I think a member of the TRY clan should administer the ban.

ap3x'‚'REAPER
icon12  view post Posted on 12/6/2012, 01:26

Just to let you guys know I'm probably not gunna play on TRY server as long as tamper isn't banned. He calls me a hacker and then vote kicks me and no admins veto it... this happened today. <_< I can't believe he is still not banned.
Reminds me of the little kid trolls on voxel, if you are better than him he calls hacks.

So I guess I will see you when he gets banned. Bye bye for now :wub:

Edited by ap3x'‚'REAPER - 11/6/2012, 21:46

Bogeybear
view post Posted on 12/6/2012, 07:13

QUOTE (NanoBullet @ 26/5/2012, 18:26) 
He is unstable sometimes, yes...

But when I play with him on TRY server or PUGs, he hardly trolls (maybe because he knows I'll hit him hard xD )

And lets make one thing straight:

I like everyone :), except:

N3RO
Daddy
Thug_Life
Chrisi
undacova
all the greek players

and me. hahaha :)

24 replies since 25/5/2012, 19:45   265 views