Really Saint?

« Older   Newer »
Toad
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 23:37

huehuehuaheuaheuhu

drakee
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 23:40

Not trying to be difficult but you are making it sound like it was kokes fault tht he was banned when he was banned for no reason or without even knowing what he did wrong. He wasn't given a reason or an explanation. All am im saying is kokes was banned for no reason so he should be unbanned if there is no evidence of hacks or sr8 dropping.

[(gh0st)]
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 23:43

I would like to see this demo...I mean you guys KNOW KoKe$...why is this a issue?

Toad
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 23:57

kokes is the best player in urt but we all know he hacks
call tamper he's the best catching hackers like kokes

GOD BLESS TAMPER

---------------

BUT U HAVE TO REMEMBER:
The penguin do not rob banks

phd_killer
view post Posted on 10/6/2012, 03:59

QUOTE ([(gh0st)] @ 9/6/2012, 18:43) 
I would like to see this demo...

Me too.

QUOTE ([(gh0st)] @ 9/6/2012, 18:43) 
...I mean you guys KNOW KoKe$...why is this a issue?

Please do NOT interpret my comment as an accusation towards Kokes.
But knowing someone does NOT guaranty he does NOT hack.
There are numerous examples of known people that ended up being hackers. (Scarryman in UZ, C@m and Aths in FTW, Console, ...)

Again, this comment does NOT imply I think Kokes hack.

[(gh0st)]
view post Posted on 10/6/2012, 04:03

I understand where you are coming from phd, and thanks for your honesty. But I'm getting rather fed up with all this shit from TRY...I mean if you claim to have a demo then why don't you post it? Next thing we know somebody will be saying I"M hacking...;)

ap3x'‚'REAPER
view post Posted on 10/6/2012, 04:38

Yeah, I don't even think someone took a demo right before they banned you, i remember someone going spec and then coming back saying you played differently or something, but at the time you got banned it seemed like someone just rage banned you. Seemed like a premature ban, not positive though.

Also, on a side note...tamper ROFL if he isn't banned then I don't even know.

drakee
view post Posted on 10/6/2012, 07:43

QUOTE (ap3x'‚'REAPER @ 10/6/2012, 05:38) 
Also, on a side note...tamper ROFL if he isn't banned then I don't even know.

^^^ I Agree Men.

view post Posted on 10/6/2012, 09:33

i just comment that situation like that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA the person that ban you sid that spec you from 2 maps and its positive that you hack and ban you, and now is silent wonder why hahahahahahahahahah

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 10/6/2012, 14:55

And Kokes, I had a suspicion that intolerance was YOU. Remember when I said "Intolerance, i know your movements", and turns out it really was you xDDD

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 10/6/2012, 15:15

QUOTE (ap3x'‚'REAPER @ 10/6/2012, 04:38) 
Yeah, I don't even think someone took a demo right before they banned you, i remember someone going spec and then coming back saying you played differently or something, but at the time you got banned it seemed like someone just rage banned you. Seemed like a premature ban, not positive though.

Yeah, I noticed somebody in spec. I was really confused when Saint said "fuck you intolerance" and then banned me, my score wasn't even that good. I had maybe a 2:1 ratio, but that's about it, not even top frag. I was even messing with my FOV, playing with 90 instead of my usual 100, so I wasn't even playing at my best. I figured maybe Saint and whoever was in spec were on ts3, and the one speccing me must have said I hacked to Saint before she banned me, but maybe I'm wrong. It would be nice to know who it was that was speccing me.

Anyway, I'm calm today. I don't care about the ban, as long as you guys review the demo and you see that it wasn't a hack, then everything's fine with me. But to be completely honest, I'm really sick of all the shit I've been through with you guys. I've been accused of hacking before multiple times by you guys, and at times I've even been recording for a frag video when accused, so I've offered the demo to you, but you haven't wanted it. We've been through this; I remember making a post in December or January about being accused, and I had thought we established that I didn't hack. If you want to put me through this whole accusation thing again, I think it would be a wise decision on your part to gather many demos of me and have a big discussion and demo review in the private section. It makes more sense for you guys to gather a lot of evidence and have a lot of demo review for someone that is as close to your clan as I am.

Edited by KokesAKola - 10/6/2012, 16:16

view post Posted on 10/6/2012, 19:03

[QUOTE=KokesAKola,10/6/2012, 16:15 ?t=51251708&st=15#entry356560426]
QUOTE (ap3x'‚'REAPER @ 10/6/2012, 04:38) 

Yeah, I noticed somebody in spec. I was really confused when Saint said "fuck you intolerance" and then banned me, my score wasn't even that good. I had maybe a 2:1 ratio, but that's about it, not even top frag. I was even messing with my FOV, playing with 90 instead of my usual 100, so I wasn't even playing at my best. I figured maybe Saint and whoever was in spec were on ts3, and the one speccing me must have said I hacked to Saint before she banned me, but maybe I'm wrong.

yeah you are wrong it was her decision

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 05:24

I see that I've been unbanned, and I'm rather grateful for that. I was playing on your server yesterday and I believe I was still being specced (by Saint and Kish). I think it's a good thing for you guys if you're trying to gather evidence, because that's how you should deal with almost everyone that is suspicious.

I would still love to see what Saint and the person who was speccing me have to say. Staying silent is making you look rather sheepish, in addition to producing more tension here than is necessary.

view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 07:45

Alt er Tabt

Group:
CENTURIONES

Saint lost her account password, she can't come to the forum at the moment.

Web   Top
Rakish
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 14:25

Here it is the Demo

45 replies since 9/6/2012, 19:20   507 views