Really Saint?

« Older   Newer »
moltisanti
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 14:50

It's a video about fender not about intolerance, and it's show nothing weird except nano don't understand english very well, when dardevil ask for TS3 port, answering him "come on TS" won't help him at all ! :o:

Rakish
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 15:29

I think you watched only the beginning of the demo

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 17:19

I just watched the demo twice, once with shownormals and another without it. On casa, I can only see 2 instances that look suspicious: both of them were sr8 battle with REAPER, where I was positioned at Old Alley looking over to Market Balcony. But even with those sr8 battles, I go to the same spot every round, and look the same way. You can even see that my reaction times are slow (fps plays a big role in that). On Sanc, some of my nades are suspicious, but even those are prenades. If you look at the end just before I get banned, I go looking for lucky nade kills, which are completely random because I can't predict the enemy movement as it's not the beginning of the round. Sanc is one of the maps that's easiest to predict enemy movement. If you look at my minimap carefully, you'll see that I position myself so that I'm looking in the direction of where my team isn't (e.g. my team might be spread out from Courtyard to Garden, and I will be at Courtyard looking over to Silo because I know my team is rotating clock-wise through garden and I know the enemy team will be rotating clock-wise through Oaks/Silo). Also, I saw the perfect instance right at the end of the video: at the start of the round, I go to the generic sr8 spot at Silo to pick off any enemy sr8s at Courtyard, then I quickly move back towards Ivy Halls and I see a glimpse of an enemy behind the flower and I go to Oak Hallway to kill him (it looks a bit like tracing, but I knew he didn't have enough time to jump over to me, so I was pre-aimed to the end of that hallway). In both maps I tend to stick to one area, patrolling them. I even get surprised or picked off very often from behind.

I wasn't doing that great, but I actually think that this demo is a great example of how an sr8 should play. You need to be able to predict enemy movement, and use the positioning of your team to your advantage.

P.S. Is it just me that sees Saint watching me through walls on Sanc? If you watch the demo with shownormals you can see it so clearly. She stuck to the same area as me (Oaks/Silo) and she sat behind the walls just looking right at me, or so it seems.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 18:42

I saw about the same thing on my part.

Sometimes, it looks weird that you stick to one area instead of covering your side, but the minimap shows your team mate position there, so no point for you to look in that direction.

I didn't notice the thing about Saint though.

drakee
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 19:59

Ive seen worse stuff in my demos. Im not saying hes not hacking because hes a friend and clan member im sayin this as an ftw admin. This demo is clean. It has a few weird spots but nobody can say they had a 100 % clean demo. There isnt enough evidence in this demo.

ap3x'‚'REAPER
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 20:02

Havnt watched it yet as I am at work (lunch break) but if I remember I raped you in the sr8 battle :) except 1 time where I had no idea where the fuck you were <3

Pietrek
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 20:37

QUOTE (ap3x'‚'REAPER @ 11/6/2012, 21:02) 
Havnt watched it yet as I am at work (lunch break) but if I remember I raped you in the sr8 battle :) except 1 time where I had no idea where the fuck you were <3

Hacks on hahahah jk :D I like u kokes and shut this topic for god sake :D

ap3x'‚'REAPER
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 02:51

WOW, i just watched it and I am pretty shocked, I can't believe you banned for this. This is one of the shittiest demos I have seen lol.
There are much more obvious people that play on TRY server that aren't banned, just saying. But, its taken care of now cause hes unbanned so nuff said.

drakee
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 05:36

Still trying to figure out how kokes has gotten a ban before tamper.

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 14:10

OMG just fuckin forget the subject.

Kokes wans't hacking, big woop. Stop arguing and speaking about this.

Everyone makes mistakes, nobody's perfect.

Let's all get along and please, all the persons envolved: STFU and keep playing.

WE're all friends, stop this nonsense.

@Abso, close this thread. This is making me feel sick -.-

Rakish
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 14:21

Guys if you have problems with Tamper it's all about you, don't involve the TRY members cos it's the real nosense and don't try to say he plays on the TRY server then it's about TRY too: it's not.

*JDM*
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 19:05

GUYS, its a fucking game -_-.. go out and do something active.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 19:08

QUOTE (*JDM* @ 13/6/2012, 14:05) 
GUYS, its a fucking game -_-.. go out and do something active.

Last time I tried I got arrested !

(just kidding.)

Toad
view post Posted on 16/6/2012, 06:07

QUOTE (KokesAKola @ 11/6/2012, 18:19) 
If you look at the end just before I get banned, I go looking for lucky nade kills, which are completely random because I can't predict the enemy movement as it's not the beginning of the round. Sanc is one of the maps that's easiest to predict enemy movement. If you look at my minimap carefully, you'll see that I position myself so that I'm looking in the direction of where my team isn't (e.g. my team might be spread out from Courtyard to Garden, and I will be at Courtyard looking over to Silo because I know my team is rotating clock-wise through garden and I know the enemy team will be rotating clock-wise through Oaks/Silo). Also, I saw the perfect instance right at the end of the video: at the start of the round, I go to the generic sr8 spot at Silo to pick off any enemy sr8s at Courtyard, then I quickly move back towards Ivy Halls and I see a glimpse of an enemy behind the flower and I go to Oak Hallway to kill him (it looks a bit like tracing, but I knew he didn't have enough time to jump over to me, so I was pre-aimed to the end of that hallway). In both maps I tend to stick to one area, patrolling them. I even get surprised or picked off very often from behind.

Good gamesense, that's my boy :D

btw he doesnt hack

phd_killer
view post Posted on 16/6/2012, 13:37

QUOTE (Toad @ 16/6/2012, 01:07) 
btw he doesnt hack

He doesn't hack like, I don't hack
or
He doesn't hack like, Console didn't hack ?
:P

45 replies since 9/6/2012, 19:20   507 views