Sain banned me from the US server

« Older   Newer »
JonathanLUNG
view post Posted on 4/8/2012, 00:30

I am your Tsundere Dom, Nano ;3

Thateffingterrorist
view post Posted on 4/8/2012, 01:39

QUOTE (EasyToKill@gmail.com @ 3/8/2012, 21:16) 
Didnt read the whole thing Tet its too boring :P

THIS BITCH, I'LL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS

Jokes aside, looks like the majority is against Saint.... I'm a dick for being a mediator, but I want to listen to Saint's side for one more time before any decision/judge is made.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 4/8/2012, 01:52

The posts against Saint are very harsh. I doubt she will be all docile and shit after that.

What ever she did wrong, I think you guys went a bit hard on her.

JonathanLUNG
view post Posted on 4/8/2012, 01:56

This is the 3rd person who's stated that they're quitting the clan because of her.

And all of them were and are my dear friends. Nope, justified. Sorry, phd. I never like showing this side of myself to the world, I love being derpy and funny and generally a ton of fun to talk to, but I do in fact have the ability to be mean, usually when I'm angry and serious.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 4/8/2012, 01:58

I'm not saying she shouldn't leave the clan.
I'm just saying that we don't have to be mean about it.

JonathanLUNG
view post Posted on 4/8/2012, 02:23

Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry.

I can be a bit immature sometimes.

PlayfulKiller
view post Posted on 4/8/2012, 08:42

Look, like I said before. I didnt want to say anything because I didnt want to be mean but fuck, when shit gets out of control like this and MESS WITH ME, it draws the fucking line. Im nice and all but when you fucking mess with me and piss me off, I'm a fucking train with no brakes.

*Sigh* Well I know we kinda went hard on her but look, I think we've all been bottling up our anger against saint because we didnt want to hurt her feelings but she drew the line with all of us. Life is hard. People are fucking jerks. Shes not 15 anymore. She in college, shes matured, she knows what she getting herself into. She cant blame anyone for her problems anymore because she has the choice of choosing whats right or wrong.

Just sayin'

moltisanti
view post Posted on 5/8/2012, 12:01

My eyes hurt me when i read "i love try" from somebody who left the clan.
Then i really don't understand why you guys are complaining about rcon abusers (saints and others) we all know that and nobody is forced to play on try server.
I agree with kish, there is a lot of servers well administrated, go play out there (as i do) and stop being disrespectfull to saint.
And you left nano, so you can just leave us alone, once again, we don't force you to play on "try server".

I want to be clear, don't want to be mean, or rude, but you left the clan (bc of those bullshits) so don't come back to complain again about the same things.
Your departure didn't changed anything as we expected, it's not another post about the same things we discussed a billions times already who gonna changed something.
And of course saint have her part of responsability into this "crisis"(1) but players of try servers too(2).
Let me explain.
(1)Named the server "try server" mean, it's the server of the clan, so people who join it have some expectations (play peacefully, have fun with others.......).
We all noticed already these expectations are dreams on try server bc of all the rcon abusers (not only saint, and you all know how much i HATE gravity bombexplode time changes.....).

But after try to convince saints and others rcon abusers to stop, with the success we know( idk who stopor who don't), (2)you guys just still go on the server and want to play normally.
But are you stubborned and stupid until this point, you still don't get it, it's FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE, to play normally.
So people joining this server should be only people who want to be slap.......
But i don't know why you still have this dream to play on "try server" as any normal other server.
And if you guys want to play don't connect, and the server gonna die slowly, but surely.
And find another server.

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 6/8/2012, 18:54

QUOTE (moltisanti @ 5/8/2012, 13:01) 
And you left nano, so you can just leave us alone, once again, we don't force you to play on "try server".

For the record molti, I left the clan, but I didn't leave you guys.
I'm out of the members list, but I still hang out with Kish and all the others that come by the teamspeak.
Don't come here and tell me to leave you alone, because I never did. Got it?

And that was fuckin hurtfull, molti.
I thought you were capable of judge things a little bit better, but you're basically telling me to fucking leave you guys.
And I like to play on the TRY server, because I find people I know who mean something to me.
But the kicking Nano and banning Nano of the server because he said "Saint, grow up a little bit, please", that's just too much.
And if you can't understand what I'm saying and where I'm coming from, well.....

view post Posted on 6/8/2012, 20:30

familly ehh looking good only on picture ..

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 7/8/2012, 15:34

Yes, only on picture.

This is not truly a family when someone tries to make a person leave the "supposed" family...

RIGHT MOLTI?

moltisanti
view post Posted on 7/8/2012, 17:18

^^ i start to be tired of you and your provocation against me, you left the clan= you left us, simple as that.
It's your choice, i don't blame you for that (even if i'm disappointed a little bit by this "easy" choice), but just accept it.
And yes i asked you to leave us, bc you already left and we already know every single things you describe in your post against saint, even if i disagree with some stuff (and you forget some others aliased rcon abusers btw), so it's not necessary to come back here and spit out your poison, we know that try server is just fucked up, and i just want it die more than any other personn here, but if you still go there and (try) to play on it, pls don't complain AGAIN about rcon owner's behaviors.

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 8/8/2012, 01:30

Spit out my poison? I want the fuckin banned one...

You know what? I'm done arguing with you.

You wanna win? Fine. Take the medal. take the trophy.
I don't care about this anymore.

I left the clan, but I didn't leave the teamspeak nor the members that connect on it.
You can say that i left again and again, it doesn't matter.
You're just an inactive player and almost an inactive member.

Now, I don't care about the way the servers run. I kinda like it.
Now, I'm playing competitivly on wip. and, going on TRY server, I can relax and laugh a little bit.

So... Molti... I'm done reading your comments. Are you done typping them?

phd_killer
view post Posted on 8/8/2012, 02:24

Gluten balls !

Thateffingterrorist
view post Posted on 8/8/2012, 02:24

QUOTE (NanoBullet @ 8/8/2012, 02:30) 
You're just an inactive player and almost an inactive member.

Reminds me of me..... Ouch.

32 replies since 2/8/2012, 19:25   394 views