P|U|N|K|

« Older   Newer »
KokesAKola
view post Posted on 27/4/2012, 02:39

You guys wanna see fly's reaction? And me having a go at his intellect? Read: http://ns-clan.forumotions.com/t280-yello-lol

Thateffingterrorist
view post Posted on 27/4/2012, 03:07

Pathetic. Well, let him roam around the Urban Terror community, because the more he tries to apply to clans, the more he'll realize how much of an idiot he is making out of himself by refusing the fact that he did something wrong.

Also, what makes me laugh is that hackers don't defend for themselves often. They just say "Well, this is your opinion, so I don't give a shit"
Fuck off. Just fuck off. If you truly are legitimate and skillful player but you get harassed by a large group/community rather than from a random person, you will prove in any way to tell others that you don't hack. I've gone through that path, and it was frustrating and hard since people are more on the hacker side than the innocent. The fact that you just shrug it off means that you obviously did it and just want to get out of the mess fast.

Get off the god damn cyber world where you can act superior and experience how the real world works, where you are in the rock bottom. Pitiful kid.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 27/4/2012, 03:29

Amen, TeT, amen.

17 replies since 26/4/2012, 01:44   244 views