awa probo hacking

« Older   Newer »
ap3x'‚'REAPER
view post Posted on 5/4/2012, 19:56

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know that today I was playing with awa probo on TRY server, and he was very suspicious. At one point I almost said nice hack, but I didn't, then kokes came in and I told him in team speak, and he said he had to eat dinner and went spec. He specced him and got a demo of him hacking. So, I will tell him to post it here. Pretty sure it was a WH, he knew where I was without me making any sound.

Just a heads up =)

:D

REAPER

Fishescantsmoke
view post Posted on 5/4/2012, 20:10

I never liked this guy, but him hacking? I am surprised... (in the bad way ofc)

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 5/4/2012, 20:48

Well, reaper said it all. I watched the demo back two times and he was tracing, he shot the wall, and he knew where in the map reaper was when he was being unpredictable. Definite hack. I will also post the demo on the awa website. And what do you know, he's British -.- All the Brits I've played with today have all been assholes :S
Demo: www.mediafire.com/?28w07ibaoh3im6z

phd_killer
view post Posted on 5/4/2012, 21:14

This guy is so annoying, he made me rage quit a scrim EVEN BEFORE the scrim started...

I watched the demo and there are some parts where it "could be because of the sound" because I can clearly hear Reap going left or right on "some" situations.
BUT, there are clear evidences of Probo tracing at a couple of rounds. If I can't hear Reap even when my sound is completely cranked up, I doubt a normal UrT client can.
Furthermore, when Reap goes RED FLAG, Probo stops and scopes at RED FLAG, when Reap goes the other way, Probo continues to Davids Statue. EVERY ROUND.

To me it is very clear he is hacking and he should be perma banned.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 5/4/2012, 21:18

Yep I agree phd. I also forgot to mention that I did /rcon status. I have his ip if you need it (not to waste your time finding it in the server logs). Just pm me.

ap3x'‚'REAPER
view post Posted on 5/4/2012, 22:33

Yeah sometimes I would make sure I didn't make a sound so you could see it in the demo. Lol after we caught him he called us idiots bahahahahaah :D

<(^^)> Holy
view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 01:21

i saw wall shooting in there as well he hacks, god maybe all british people are just douches, you excluded ofc kokes >_>
i didn't know he was annoying all you guys hes always been a decent guy when ive played with him, maybe a little competitive but thts it..

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 01:36

pffft Holy you know I'm a douche. :D

yomomma
view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 01:58

yea same here he was a decent guy when i played him. The thing is i always suspected he hacked because I have spectated him before and seen some weird thing but I didn't know how to demo. Guess he is two faced -_- Im so glad he got caught I never really like him:3

Pietrek
view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 08:24

QUOTE (KokesAKola @ 5/4/2012, 21:48) 
. And what do you know, he's British -.-

Nope ;) He is Polish guy and i don't must watch this demo i can trust you guys b/c he is a fucker hehe ... GJ guys :)

patryk8
view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 09:10

he was always nice for me and I cant belive that he was use wallhack. Anyway good job guys.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 09:41

QUOTE (Pietrek @ 6/4/2012, 08:24) 
Nope ;) He is Polish guy and i don't must watch this demo i can trust you guys b/c he is a fucker hehe ... GJ guys :)

hmmm when I saw him on the member list on the awa site, he had a british flag. :O

moltisanti
view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 11:09

QUOTE (yomomma @ 6/4/2012, 02:58) 
but I didn't know how to demo. Guess he is two faced -_- Im so glad he got caught I never really like him:3

F12 or /recorddemo in your console.

I never saw this guy played before, and i just watched the demo, and i won't be categoric as you're, because sometimes he just look in another direction, even when he heard nades exploding....
ANd it's one vs one on abbey, so not easy to detect.

In the other hand there is very strange things, when he's at crossway he never look in david's courtyard direction, he always look to marble courtyard (where is reaper), and in 90% of the situations, he know where you're reaper that srange.
You can ban him yourself kokes, or send me the ip, i will do it (except if someone else did it already).

view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 17:36

he was playing before with ProboSZcz nick as i remember and if he is the same person he's polish like Pietrek said. I almost always pown him so maybe now he started to hack (hehehe ofc not by my folt)

Pietrek
view post Posted on 6/4/2012, 22:19

He was good but Me and batwing we played together with Probo he was so rude and belive me he is Polish and from now on he try to compete with me when he seen me before this case on voxel who is better and says i'm noob and blablabla so i think he can use hack and i know this from his behavior he is just a stupid kid

14 replies since 5/4/2012, 19:56   124 views