Fonducci

« Older   Newer »
*ZoOm*
view post Posted on 3/5/2012, 21:39

Another topic:

There is alot of talk about a player called "Fonducci" (most of you know him) he plays sometimes on Try Server or on ShortFuse and people always talk about if he is hacking or not. For me I dont think he hacks. He is pretty good and I think he has got a very good headset.
If I remember correct Saint was saying he is hacking and he was banned for some minutes of the Try Server?
Lately some others like Nick or Spawn are saying that he is hacking.
Just dont judge to soon if you see him because I think he is really good.(Of course I cant say 100% that he is not hacking. Can you ever say that?)

Lately he is also plays with the Nickname "modem"

[Didnt want to make an extra topic for this]

Fishescantsmoke
view post Posted on 3/5/2012, 21:52

I had a doubt about modem this afternoon. I made a demo, but too short to really see something, and of the map...

Some of his fragg are really suspicious, but most of them are "normal". Or he is very good, or he is hiding his wh very well !

view post Posted on 3/5/2012, 21:53

Alt er Tabt

Group:
CENTURIONES

It deserved a new topic.

I don't know, I saw this guy several times and never had any proof he was hacking. If not he's very good at playing. If he is hacking he is very good at hiding it. At leas he's good at something for sure.

I never could understand wether he is italian or not...

Web   Top
view post Posted on 3/5/2012, 21:53

Group:
MEMBERS

I and... someone from TRY (don't really remember, but I was playing with someone who I know) were playing in ShortFuse against him. He pwned everyone and the whole server was accusing him for hacking (his score really was suspiciously high). When someone said that the admin should ban him, he said that he's not going to ban himself. Maybe he was just joking, I don`t know, but he might be the owner of ShortFuse. Back then (a week or two ago) he had a totally different nick

Contacts  Top
phd_killer
view post Posted on 3/5/2012, 23:25

Fonducci is just a good player.

People from TRY need to realize that we suck big time. It' not because we can kill some noob not moving that we are good.

If the best players from TRY were to enter UZ we would be AT BEST in division 9.
So you have 10 teams * 10 players in better divisions.

Same for FTW (although there are less players).

Face it guys, we are not that good and when good players are coming on our server we suspect hacking.

Now being suspicious is not a problem. When I see someone doing TOO good, I go spec. but that doesn't mean they are hacking.

Edited by phd_killer - 3/5/2012, 19:34

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 00:03

QUOTE (phd_killer @ 4/5/2012, 00:25) 
Fonducci is just a good player.

People from TRY need to realize that we suck big time. It' not because we can kill some noob not moving that we are good.

Indeed. I've played a lot with Fonducci on Z Best of Z West, Voxel and Rambsy Babmbsy's server.
He is just an awesome player and you guys shouldn't be questioning that.

Back when I was applying to wTf|, I always played with him.

I totally agree with IJCA. When you play as long as Fonducci has, you develop a sixth sense of probability and detection of predictability.
You don't need to hack to know where ysome of your opponents are.

Thateffingterrorist
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 01:48

QUOTE (phd_killer @ 4/5/2012, 00:25) 
Face it guys, we are not that good and when good players are coming on our server we suspect hacking.

*sob* ㅡㅡ --> ㅜㅜ --> ㅠㅠ --> T_T

<(^^)> Holy
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 23:21

Hes a friend of the PM clan which owns the shortfuse server therefore i assume he has rcon for it =]

7 replies since 3/5/2012, 21:39   99 views