(DEAD)Chriis Caught Hacking....

« Older   Newer »
HellYeah!!!
view post Posted on 7/5/2012, 21:49

Well it has been done. Chriis was caught hacking a few days ago on ShortFuse Bomb (The pm| Server) and demos were uploaded to their site. The demos I looked at look very obvious and he has already been banned from that server. nS| Admins have suspected Chriis of hacking for a few weeks now, but never got a decent demo of him.

Here if the website in which the demos were uploaded. http://www.pizzamilitia.com/index.php/comp...316-chriis#3342

I am not going to upload the demos myself because I am to lazy to right now. Punish him how you should.

HellYeah!!!

P.S. If you are to lazy to look in the logs, his ip is posted in the topic on the pm| forums.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 7/5/2012, 22:03

-_-

papa_killer was partly right then.

I knew he hacked (back when he left ap3x), but thought he stopped.

HellYeah!!!
view post Posted on 7/5/2012, 22:07

Well I started getting suspicious of him when he went "Inactive" for 5 months or so. Then he came back and was better than a lot of people. Something was wrong there.

*JDM*
view post Posted on 7/5/2012, 22:52

lol he does hve wh, but his brother uses it. he told use like a year ago

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 8/5/2012, 01:37

Well, actually, I have (and some others) knew he hacked for a long time. But I think he might have stopped for a while at the end of summer and part of autumn. He's a really nice guy, so I don't know why he feels like he has to hack. -.- Next time he hangs us with us on ts3, I'm going to talk to him about it and see if I can convince him to stop hacking. :S

#Kapo'
view post Posted on 8/5/2012, 12:41

it's impossible that the Chriis we all know hacks, like Kokes said it, he's a really nice guy, and a good player, dont need to hack, and he 1 year ago that his bro was hacking but when they changed on the computer (switch chriis and his bro) the hack wasnt on, he switched off everytime.

view post Posted on 8/5/2012, 13:17

Alt er Tabt

Group:
CENTURIONES

I'm tired of people saying it's not them, but their relatives hacking. Maybe most of them tell the truth, but why should we forgive everyone, considering some real hackers may be among them? Moreover, if you have a little brother (or whatever) using your computer where hacks are installed, why should we take care of it realizing when it's him or his brother? If you are a proper big brother you should be able to deal with that. As long as it affects your reputation, even if it's not you, it's indirectly your fault. So, I think, who has relatives hacking, should solve the problem and prevent this happening. Because if someone else steals your name and hacks, we can find out through ip. But if it's in your house, then we can't decide because we can't be there. End of story.

This is for everyone who claims "his brother hacked with his computer". Chriis or everybody else. But I still haven't heard anything of him. Maybe he will explain in another way.

Web   Top
Thateffingterrorist
view post Posted on 12/5/2012, 20:37

Yes, I'm tired of this horse shit also. If you brother used hacks, then it's your fault for not being responsible with your computer.

Hence, your fault for being oblivious/careless. Done, I hate this kind of excuse.

7 replies since 7/5/2012, 21:49   95 views