RCON abuse

« Older   Newer »
pu.sh
view post Posted on 28/5/2012, 23:52

I can confirm that it was tag|proSNIP, and it was ridiculous. Someone seemed to be on a power trip and it continued after Kokes left as well.

cookiemonsta1
view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 00:07

ikr it was gay

Knifey
view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 00:07

QUOTE (KokesAKola @ 29/5/2012, 00:19) 
I was just on your server again, minding my own business and getting a decent score. Then, oh, I get slapped and continually booted by one of the admins. I feel like every time I get on the server I get trolled, and that's why I'm so often aliased on your server. Why can't the admins just behave and quit slapping and trolling people altogether (at least the people who are just minding their own business and trying to do well)? The admin that was there was aliased as tag|proSNIP and if that is who I think it is, he/she really needs to stop abusing their admin rights, it's pretty much out of control.

Yeah, I was getting slapped as well, and with the fucked up knock back settings, it was causing me to lemming. I just left, and decided to play some TF2. No clue who tag|proSNIP even is though...

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 00:18

Ok, I'll admit....

I don't have a clue who that guy is.

And ty Mike, now I have TF2 to be addicted too as well.

moltisanti
view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 00:29

Can anyone check the server log and with the ip it will be easy to know who was that rcon abuser

moltisanti
view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 01:11

We unfortunetly know that already, and posted and talked many times about that but without any changes, and i (personnaly) thought the server has been dying more quickly, people don't hate so much being annoyed when they played apparently.
But i personnaly made the choice to don't go back play on this "server" until only few personns have rcon, and not every members.
(+the fact Blizzard games are addictive as hell, much more than urt, and "eat" all of my free times!)

view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 01:17

Group:
MEMBERS

I went too far and I have to admit it. I was that guy messing with the RCON.
Saint already knows this (hope she has read that email) and since kish, Saint and loads of other people have asked me numerous times to stop slapping/nuking/changing gravity etc., from this day I shall not use it anymore.
I apologize to everyone whose score I ruined or simply made the game unbearable.
Yours faithfully,
ChildishLatvianGuy that`s now ashamed

Contacts  Top
rabbit.high
view post Posted on 24/6/2012, 21:01

I get kicked and muted and nuked and slapped, whenever I'm on this server. All of that in a single session of Urban Terror at least every 5 minutes, and I'm not even exaggerating. I'm not a particularly rude person, I'm actually a nice guy. Some other members of Origin have reported the same thing.

It doesn't really bother us as we have access to many servers. Just to let you know what's going on, on your server.

Best regards, rabbit.

Creammm
view post Posted on 25/6/2012, 01:03

wow, im really disappointed. and i thought the rcon abuse stopped.. what, is it entertaining to use the rcon to mess with other players? dont even get the password if you cant control yourself. im not the one who should be apologizing but im sorry rabbit (yeah you are a nice guy) and sorry for anyone else who had to face rcon misuse.

Bogeybear
view post Posted on 25/6/2012, 02:17

If you wanna have "fun" with the rcon, first vote, or send messages via /rcon bigtext

PlayfulKiller
view post Posted on 25/6/2012, 08:16

Aaaaaannnddd this is why i quit TRY

Knifey
view post Posted on 25/6/2012, 16:08

Stop slapping Rabbit you fuckers. He's an honorary Pony after all.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 25/6/2012, 17:39

Anyway, the server's gone.

rabbit.high
view post Posted on 25/6/2012, 17:46

Feel free to stop by /connect high.game.nfoservers.com

Edited by rabbit.high - 25/6/2012, 19:01

45 replies since 8/5/2012, 08:01   521 views