Liquid.HIGH wallhacking

« Older   Newer »
PlayfulKiller
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 21:10

I was on TRY server today and found Liquid.HIGH hacking.

www.mediafire.com/?b6bpq3p2l4ls5lc

Watch the demo and see what you guys think as well.

<(^^)> Holy
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 00:06

Im not going to lie i don't trust anyone with the HIGH tag on =/

NiceGuy
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 04:23

I haven't watched the demo. But I'm just saying....
.HIGH isn't a tag. It's a guy who is stoned. As for people with .HIGH on their name, not all hack. In fact a lot of the players you see with that are high off their asses and can play 2-3 times better than usual. You'd be surprised what getting high can do for your game.

Thateffingterrorist
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 05:38

Thateffing-cockblocker here.

No, it won't help you. As much as it relaxes your mind and body, the drugs are for like I said, relaxing. These drugs that gets them "high"/hallucinate will rather lower their motor skills, if not decrease the thinking process. It decreases the activity in nerve cells. As much as it gives some people focus, the time lapse they might feel still won't act in a significant role since your muscles in your body gets relaxed, unless they're the type that gets hyped when getting high. But the latter part is really dubious, because it really can't be that those guys are "coincidentally" all gathered up in a group and wears that kind of tag, playing in a decently high level.

I really don't believe in what you said unfortunately.

SaintHawk
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 08:02

I find that amphetamines make me a much, much better player. But I'm diagnosed with ADHD so it's not exactly a mind blower that they would help my focus.

Anyway, I think everyone I've seen on TRY server with .high is a hacker. I watched most of them in spec mode with a mombot UrT client, and they aim at people behind walls, they jerk their guns a little as a reaction when an enemy beyond the walls comes close enough for mombot to identify their playernames/distance etc, they are just cheaters who all stand up for each other and say stuff like "This is why all the good players don't play this game anymore". What a bunch of bullshit

Thateffingterrorist
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 08:48

For once mamahawk decided to agree with me on something aside from constantly calling me a bitch on member's only section, ooohhh maaahhh gawwwddddd

Fishescantsmoke
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 13:22

Actually it depends what they are on. If they smoked pot, it won't help us. But if they are on cocaine or speed, it can help them a lot. A LOT.

Nevertheless, i only saw rabbit playing with this "tag" so i don't know.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 19:39

QUOTE (NiceGuy @ 15/5/2012, 23:23) 
You'd be surprised what getting high can do for your game.

You'd be surprised how it can fuck you life...

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 23:26

QUOTE (phd_killer @ 16/5/2012, 20:39) 
QUOTE (NiceGuy @ 15/5/2012, 23:23) 
You'd be surprised what getting high can do for your game.

You'd be surprised how it doesn't, if you control it, instead of letting it control you...

Fishescantsmoke
view post Posted on 17/5/2012, 00:09

You'd be surprised how it doesn't, if you control it, instead of letting it control you...

One more time, it depends which drugs you are talking about. But controlling a drug is an illusion. You think you are controlling it, but one day you realize that the opposite happened.

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 17/5/2012, 01:43

I talking about drugs you smoke (Marijuana ftw), not the ones you inject or snif (heroine and cocaine)

JonathanLUNG
view post Posted on 17/5/2012, 03:00

Yeah, I'm of pretty much a similar opinion to nano. I'm good with like, E and Acid and definitely some weed, but not so good with harder shit.

/whiteboy.jpg

phd_killer
view post Posted on 17/5/2012, 06:44

QUOTE (NanoBullet @ 16/5/2012, 18:26)

QUOTE (NanoBullet @ 16/5/2012, 20:43)
I talking about drugs you smoke (Marijuana ftw), not the ones you inject or snif (heroine and cocaine)

QUOTE (JonathanLUNG @ 16/5/2012, 22:00)
Yeah, I'm of pretty much a similar opinion to nano. I'm good with like, E and Acid and definitely some weed, but not so good with harder shit.

/whiteboy.jpg

I'm much older and even if at your age you think you know everything and are kings of the world, eventually, you'll figure out you know nothing and that what older people were trying to tell you but you wouldn't listen was actually much more true than you thought.

I know absolutely nobody who still takes drugs and have a successful life.
NOBODY !

SaintHawk
view post Posted on 17/5/2012, 10:13

QUOTE (phd_killer @ 17/5/2012, 07:44) 
QUOTE (NanoBullet @ 16/5/2012, 18:26)

QUOTE (NanoBullet @ 16/5/2012, 20:43)

QUOTE (JonathanLUNG @ 16/5/2012, 22:00)

/whiteboy.jpg

I'm much older and even if at your age you think you know everything and are kings of the world, eventually, you'll figure out you know nothing and that what older people were trying to tell you but you wouldn't listen was actually much more true than you thought.

I know absolutely nobody who still takes drugs and have a successful life.
NOBODY !

Some of my favorite contemporary and classic fiction writers took drugs their whole lives :) Drugs affect everyone differently though, and not everyone gets lucky

I wish I could be a high functioning drug addict. But I just can't be. It's not who I am I guess

Fishescantsmoke
view post Posted on 17/5/2012, 11:09

I'm good with like, E and Acid and definitely some weed

Damn man, you can play good on acid? When i was trippin, sometimes i didn't even recognize my friends, or maybe I didn't want to recognize them. I really wonder how you can play on acid.

18 replies since 15/5/2012, 21:10   172 views