Really Saint?

« Older   Newer »
KokesAKola
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 19:20

I was just playing on the TRY server with the alias, "intolerance", and I was just banned. I've been talking to molson and apparently I was banned for hacking? Wow, just wow. Apparently you guys have a demo, so please post it here. I want everybody to see this, because it's not fair to ban someone without conclusive evidence. I've been such a good friend to your clan, I've tried to help you guys as much as you've helped -nS|, but I guess all that you guys can do is accuse my clanmates and I for hacking and just generally be mean to us. -.-

view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 19:31

Alt er Tabt

Group:
CENTURIONES

I think someone might have stolen rcon, Saint told me she was banned too. We will investigate and see what happened.

Web   Top
phd_killer
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 21:32

Maybe you were banned from using an illegal SR-8 drop script.
Cheating with a program or cheating with a script is cheating.

=p

Stephen
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 21:36

Lol.

moltisanti
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 21:43

MAybe we should stop to give rcon to anybody!!

Ooops i said that thousands times already

Edited by moltisanti - 9/6/2012, 23:03

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 21:47

QUOTE (phd_killer @ 9/6/2012, 21:32) 
Maybe you were banned from using an illegal SR-8 drop script.
Cheating with a program or cheating with a script is cheating.

=p

Really? Let me tell you a trick: if you shoot with the sr8 and very quickly press your weapon drop bind it still drops it.. no need for a script. So now that that's out of the way, phd, you still think this is justified?

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 21:52

Kokes, calm the fuck down. There's no need for agressive behaviours here.

Everything will be sorted out, don't worry.

I was on the server playing with "intolerance", and even I thought you hacked xD
Maybe it was a momentarial judgement, but no sweat...

Everyone just chill.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 21:59

Nano, I've shown no aggression whatsoever. I'm only acting in a very serious way because this is no small matter to me. Any aggression you've felt is purely down to your interpretation.

Oh, and one more thing: how am I supposed to chill when I was banned from your server without making any demos public? I've also been banned until the demo has been reviewed. I find it ironic how you've taken years to ban people like Deodorant and Junix, yet I'm banned immediately because of some 'hunch'. I seriously thought you guys liked me more than that.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 22:00

QUOTE (KokesAKola @ 9/6/2012, 14:20) 
I was just playing on the TRY server with the alias, "intolerance", and I was just banned. ...

Just saying

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 22:14

So you're saying it's my fault for having that alias? That's logic.

Rakish
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 22:18

If you think someone is hacking:

1)Take a demo
2)If you think he's hacking, ban him (it could be a preventive temp ban or not)
3)review the demo
4)choose for perm ban or unban him

i follow always this easy steps.

phd_killer
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 22:34

QUOTE (KokesAKola @ 9/6/2012, 17:14) 
So you're saying it's my fault for having that alias? That's logic.

Nope, I'm saying that maybe the holder of the rcon probably didn't knew it was you.
So stop saying [TRY] doesn't like you when we don't even know yet who banned a complete stranger.

KokesAKola
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 22:39

QUOTE (phd_killer @ 9/6/2012, 22:34) 
Nope, I'm saying that maybe the holder of the rcon probably didn't knew it was you.
So stop saying [TRY] doesn't like you when we don't even know yet who banned a complete stranger.

Ah I see. Well, after I was banned, molson and reaper were still on the server. I asked them to tell you guys (Easy, Saint, Nano, whoever else was on the server from TRY at the time) that I was intolerance. From what they told me, they were convinced that I was hacking, and they might have known it was me (you always know when it's me because I take the longest to load maps :P).

phd_killer
view post Posted on 9/6/2012, 22:44

I wasn't there, but
QUOTE (KokesAKola @ 9/6/2012, 17:39) 
...(you always know when it's me because I take the longest to load maps :P).

that is true ! :P

45 replies since 9/6/2012, 19:20   507 views