ban appeal

« Older   Newer »
sk1p5
view post Posted on 24/6/2012, 00:25

was banned today without a demo being taken i believe. using this name sk1p5. I wasnt chatting or saying anything that could have caused it. i'm not sure i was even accused besides XxX's constant 'sure' statements after dying. I simply made a sr8 shot and instant ban. I wouldnt bother coming here except there are so few deccent and public urt servers. i think sainthawk recently reviewed a demo of me after another haxusation.

if you have some rule about banning people who do to good? i know some servers have done that in the past. I wouldnt mind playing worse or practicing my terrible auto there. better than not playing at all.

i have had lots aliases over the years. many i still use. coolhwhip was my most used name. played in leagues several seasons. starting playing urt in college. that was 11 or 12 years back. cant remember exactly.

Creammm
view post Posted on 24/6/2012, 07:29

this guy isnt a hacker. he's really good. sk1p5, i dont know who banned you ;( . but yeah, i hope you guys unban him..

rabbit.high
view post Posted on 24/6/2012, 20:29

sk1p5, also known as Coolhwhip. Is part of the Origin clan and is as legit as it gets. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards, rabbit.

NanoBullet
view post Posted on 24/6/2012, 20:42

It was prooven that sk1p5 doesn't hack.

A demo was evaluated by a certain group of people, and it was clean.

You'll be unbanned, don't worry.

3 replies since 24/6/2012, 00:25   89 views