Friendly, VS .:AwA:.

« Older   Newer »
.:AwA:. Death
view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 11:30

Hi guys it's .:AwA:. Death from .:AwA:. Thiefs clan, as the new war manager of the .:AwA:. clan me and Thief have has a discussion with the co-leaders, leader(Thief) and war manager(myself), and we would like to propose a friendly, war based match between the TRY clan and the .:AwA:. clan, This to to get some practice in this sort of environment and to create a team for wars. We would like your input on what you would like to have as a match:

1.What kind of modes would you like (e.g. bomb, TD, TDM, FFA etc.).
2. what kind of weapon setups would you like (e.g. pistol, nades and spaz, SR8 only etc.).
3. And any other clans you would like to participate or think might like to participate(I cannot promise I will be able to set up everything people want but I will try).

If you would like for me to contact you you can e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me via Facebook using the same e-mail address.

Thanks .:AwA:. Death

view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 12:01

Sorry Guys change of e-mail please contact me via e-mail, [email protected], Facebook is still [email protected], but please contact me if you have any questions.

view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 12:23

Alt er Tabt

Group:
CENTURIONES

Let's see if someone answers here. I think we don't have many people during holiday (I can't play for example).
Anyway, for the future, write here please: http://tryclan.netii.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

Web   Top
view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 13:24

Thanks, ill have a look there :)

phd_killer
view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 14:18

I would love to say yes, but damn, I am so busy.

You can also take a quick look on our channel in IRC and/or our TS3 and decide on the spot to play a match with who is available.

view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 15:40

Ill have a look, can you give me the address for the IRC and the ip for TS3 please :)

view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 19:50

Alt er Tabt

Group:
CENTURIONES

All the links here: http://tryclan.netii.net/

Web   Top
*ZoOm*
view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 20:11

Id be interested if I got time.

I would prefer bomb mode Pistol and Spas.

<RainbowDash/>
view post Posted on 24/12/2012, 13:39

I'm always down. I mostly prefer all weapons, team survivor these days - but I'd be up for some bomb or CTF as well.

8 replies since 19/12/2012, 11:30   117 views